? servers

? players online

Daily Wordle

• Content Count:  539

Hello! I just wanted to take some time to talk about this very great game called wordle. It's this daily game where you have to guess 5 letter words and it tells you what letters are correct and what not. Its really fun and you can sort of share how you did with other people without giving away the word. We have this whole channel in the main discord where you can do just that and we talk about the words. Definitely go check that out.

Here's how I did today:

hA8W6wv.png

oh also

There is a new IAM in town. This IA has been around for quite some time and really knows what he's doing. He was a core component in getting the new infraction system pushed out and I have a feeling he is going to settle into the role well. I never got the opportunity to promote an IA so I am more than happy to be the one to promote Infinityward to IAM. His responsibilities remain pretty much the same but with the added bonus of managing the team and overseeing everything that passes through the team. Please welcome him to his new position by posting your wordle scores below!

• Like 27

Reply to Thread