? servers

? players online

Lightyear: Ain't no son of mine seeing two girls kiss

• Content Count:  461

imagine if God said that we should kill non-white people en masse because of some reason from 2,000 years ago, we would be so much closer to His Holiness instead of hating gay people and making sure that they cannot enjoy their lives in the same ways that straight people can 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

forgot to reference the movie: i havent seen it yet beceause i havent watched a new pixar movie in years :(

• Like 2
Edited by fozilla mirefox

4 minutes ago, fozilla mirefox said:

imagine if God said that we should kill non-white people en masse because of some reason from 2,000 years ago, we would be so much closer to His Holiness instead of hating gay people and making sure that they cannot enjoy their lives in the same ways that straight people can 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

forgot to reference the movie: i havent seen it yet beceause i havent watched a new pixar movie in years :(

What an enlightened take. There is no obvious difference between people simply because of their skin color. This is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand and has nothing to do with homosexuality or the stance of a major religion or the several major religions from THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.

• Like 1

Just now, fozilla mirefox said:

What an enlightened take. There is no obvious difference between people simply because of their skin color. This is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand and has nothing to do with homosexuality or the stance of a major religion or the several major religions from THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.

Replace every thought you have with gay people and THEIR upbringing and their children to the upbringing of minorities in the western world and you will find that instead of your takes being simple takes on religion saying that a practice is unethical or even immoral will now be racist.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, fozilla mirefox said:

Replace every thought you have with gay people and THEIR upbringing and their children to the upbringing of minorities in the western world and you will find that instead of your takes being simple takes on religion saying that a practice is unethical or even immoral will now be racist.

This is a complete strawman is absurd to even suggest that these ideologies would apply to certain types of people because of the color of their skin. Not something as completely different as the way that they think and behave differently because of their sexual orientation.

There are studies that prove that gay couples should NOT be raising children and in fact and the most significant uptick in our society will be the creation of YouTube. One of my favorite channels recently has been to watch Halo modding videos. It is amazing how much these mod developers have been able to do with the basic tools so far provided by 343. A modder has so far recreated several levels from the original Halo: Combat Evolved in Halo 3, including the eponymous Halo level and the Truth and Reconciliation level. Not to mention that these mod tools are planned to be expanded and to allow users to publish them on the Steam Workshop. Along this line of thought is that Halo Infinite is slowly but surely working towards the most feature complete Forge mode that we have seen. Level editing tools that include changes to weather, skybox, and atmosphere, not to mention the ability to create entire levels. That takes me back to the good old days of Halo 3 and Halo: Reach custom games, playing Infection modes like Duck Hunt and Fat Kid. But the people in those games would always call me F****** and N****** and all those things. And guess what? I'm the person I am today because of it. So no, I don't think gay people should have the right to love other people, or raise children, or hell, I DONT THINK THEY SHOULD EVEN HAVE THE CAPACITY TO FUNCTION IN ANY ROLE IN SOCIETY BECAUSE I WOULD RATHER BE A THUMB SUCKING RETARD BORN IN A MUD PUDDLE. I WOULD RATHER LIVE IN A TIME WHERE DAILY LIFE IS A STRUGGLE, NO A FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL, THAN HAVE TO FATHOM THAT GAY PEOPLE MIGHT JUST FUCKING EXIST AND WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE SAME LIFE THAT I DO IN MY COZY HOUSE WITH FOOD AND WATER ACCESSIBLE AT ANY MOMENT. A TIME WHERE I CAN SHITPOST ON THE INTERNET ABOUT HOW MUCH I FUCKING AHTE THTE THOUGHT OF GAY PEOPLE BEING ALIVE.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Like 2
Edited by fozilla mirefox

• Content Count:  6759

You guys ruined my childhood

lightyearsweep-lightyear.gif

#LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep 

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1633

2 hours ago, fozilla mirefox said:

I don't think gay people should have the right to love other people, or raise children, or hell, I DONT THINK THEY SHOULD EVEN HAVE THE CAPACITY TO FUNCTION IN ANY ROLE IN SOCIETY BECAUSE I WOULD RATHER BE A THUMB SUCKING RETARD BORN IN A MUD PUDDLE. I WOULD RATHER LIVE IN A TIME WHERE DAILY LIFE IS A STRUGGLE, NO A FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL, THAN HAVE TO FATHOM THAT GAY PEOPLE MIGHT JUST FUCKING EXIST AND WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE SAME LIFE THAT I DO IN MY COZY HOUSE WITH FOOD AND WATER ACCESSIBLE AT ANY MOMENT. A TIME WHERE I CAN SHITPOST ON THE INTERNET ABOUT HOW MUCH I FUCKING AHTE THTE THOUGHT OF GAY PEOPLE BEING ALIVE.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Commenting before communist fascist dictator @BoM tries to silence the truth! Trump 2020

• Like 3

• Content Count:  965

2 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

You guys ruined my childhood

lightyearsweep-lightyear.gif

#LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep #LightyearSweep 

Ok bozo
 EsmNtl4XcAEB0A0.jpg?width=690&height=676

• Like 5

• Content Count:  452

On 6/20/2022 at 1:01 AM, jazzy said:

So is it bigotry or not? Not talking about legalities of hiding the idea of being gay from your kids.

You'd have to reach out to the individuals who wrote the reviews in question. What you may deem an unreasonable opinion is reasonable to another. Is it not okay for individuals to hold different morals than you?

Reply to Thread