Sign in to follow this  
Infinityward

Introducing Squad!

spacer.png

@Kopstaand I are happy to announce a brand new Squad Server coming very soon! The developers are releasing a huge update soon, including a new faction and map! Squad is also going on sale from September 23rd - September 28th, so take advantage of that while you can. I'd like to thank @BoM, @John, and @Cautionfor allowing this to happen.

What is Squad?

Squad is a large-scale online multiplayer first-person shooter that aims to capture combat realism through communication and teamplay. Two factions are tasked with Capturing and Defending flags around the map. Players can choose from a variety of kits - Rifleman, Machine Gunner, Anti Tank, Marksman, Sniper to name a few. Each team needs to build Forward Operating Bases around the map to respawn and rearm to get back in the fight. Squad has a plethora of vehicles, including - Tanks, IFVs, APCs, Armored Cars, Helicopters, etc. These vehicles are used to assist your team in attacking Flags and FOBs.

How do I connect?

[SG] STEAM-GAMERS | US EAST | NEW PLAYERS WELCOME | 24/7 Fallujah + MEA

Important Links

Buy Squad!

Squad Subforum

Squad Rules and Helpful Information

Squad Changelog
Squad Bug Reporting

Squad Staff List

Squad Admin Applications

Edited by Kopsta

bruh, the game costs 40 dollars. :peperee:

Edited by Asher

I don't have the money to pay for this game :sad2:

Follow my lead guys. I'll lead us into victory. No but seriously, I was hoping we would get a Squad server someday. One of my favorite games! 

GUYS, PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PRICING. THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE A SALE STARTING SEPTEMBER 23RD FOR 25% OFF AND SALE ENDS SEPTEMBER 28TH. THE PRICE OF THE GAME WILL HAVE A PERMANENT PRICE INCREASE TO $49.99 ON OCTOBER 7TH.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PRICING!

GUYS, PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PRICING. THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE A SALE STARTING SEPTEMBER 23RD FOR 25% OFF AND SALE ENDS SEPTEMBER 28TH. THE PRICE OF THE GAME WILL HAVE A PERMANENT PRICE INCREASE TO $49.99 ON OCTOBER 7TH.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PRICING!

LETS GO WE SHOOTING MORTARS AND THROW NADES AT THE TERRORISTS

Edited by Polarzz

Awww yeaah, lets do this boys. Thank you for this! Definitely worth the money if you like hardcore shooters/softcore milsims.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do hope we manage to recruit enough admins though, servers live and die based on the activity and skill of the admins that moderate them.

Edited by SilentGuns

Squads TTT : 0 People , Game : 50 Bucks - FREE MOTHA FUCKING MONEY , SG - I dont really give a single fuck Lets fucking become bankrupt

Let's go, we branching out again.

I'll make sure to cop the game soon, heard there was a sale from the 23rd to the 28th, can't remember where tho...

Thanks for making this happen Infinity and Kopsta!

I’d love to play, but with games coming out soon like State of decay 3, call of duty Cold War, and Halo Infinite and Dying Light 2, there are too many games to purchase. I’ll see what I can do though.

3 hours ago, RemixedPixel said:

i saw infinity play it once on stream, is it like arma3?

Eh not really. Arma 3 is a sandbox game where you can make virtually any scenario. Squad is more of a realistic team vs team game.

Edited by Infinityward

Meant to write on this earlier, but I got busy.

First and foremost I would like to thank my partner in crime @Infinityward for helping me get this set up for you guys. We have both been wanting to do this for a while now and I am hoping this will prosper.

Big thanks to @John and @BoM for helping us get this set up so quickly and letting me harass them into get this server for us.

Last, but most certainly not least, is a big thanks to @Caution for giving us the go ahead on this and getting the server for us, I hope I won’t let you down.

Again, I recommend you all take advantage of the sale coming up, you won’t regret it. 

Can't wait to be all of ya commanding officer. Yang's squads are going to lead us to victory.