? servers

? players online

Immediate Action

• Content Count:  169

9 hours ago, carrollton said:

if your calling one week of mid tier pop a success im sorry for you, also why would i have any bit of jealousy i dont play nor care about the csgo servers. youre grasping at straws and trying to deflect attention from squad to me 

If it bothers you this much that the Squad server didn’t last longer, feel free to join the discord and make a few suggestions. I know you’re super busy so take some time out of your schedule for us 🙏

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1634

11 minutes ago, Steel_ said:

If it bothers you this much that the Squad server didn’t last longer, feel free to join the discord and make a few suggestions. I know you’re super busy so take some time out of your schedule for us 🙏

just take the L already lil bro..

• Like 9
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  1920

12 hours ago, Steel_ said:

If people kept joining for a week until the server had met their needs then I would call that a success. It’s easy to insult the work that we put in that week, especially when you’ve been nothing more but a low-tier and biased CS admin. Jealousy is a bitch, huh?

1 hour ago, Steel_ said:

You're setting such a fantastic example, @Steel_. I'm one to comment as I have always been one to make underhanded remarks, though usually it's in the politics threads which are nothing but personal insults anyway, but attacking a former admin who is no longer around regardless of how they did is kind of cringe.

Anyway. Lowkey this thread derailed from it's original point. As a reminder to the squad brains, this is a thread pertaining to Jailbreak. My opinion on going toward event focused population is the way forward. It doesn't even have to be Protect the President or like some fancy event, it can be as simple as "Hey on such and such date and time, let's pop jailbreak and hang out for an hour or two". I feel like taking a casual approach toward the servers at this point may be a good shift. Try and create a more laid back and relaxed environment and I'm sure more results are to come. Or not. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 4

• Content Count:  11501

On 6/27/2022 at 9:53 PM, Gumline said:

Immediate action: Board of Directors assigns @All Ts& @Dominicas Server Managers of Jailbreak alongside @Zero Two. This is the way, and the server needs the help. Inb4 oh they were recenty unbanned blahblahblah. Give us a month and we'll have that server rocking.

Stranger things have happened.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1583

1 hour ago, Caution said:

Stranger things have happened.

👀

Someone managed to find a copy of my overhaul of razer including deathgames, minigames, balancing and a visual overhaul if any of you JB nuts want to slide into discord late nights and help me get this thing polished up.

The board has a history of dashing talented passionate people but they seem to be pushing in the right direction recently, sad to see some of the lower staff and community members catching this brain disease recently though.

• Content Count:  560

4 hours ago, Steel_ said:

bro i have 0 issue with squad being dead like i said i have 0 care for the servers, i dropped an opinion and you got all pissy and defensive that your server didnt work out as good as you planned. also the fact that you tried to insult my admin status is remarkably funny because i purposely got myself demoted that should show you how much i cared about it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  26

Damn there's some real OGs in this thread! Sad to see that jailbreak numbers have gone down by so much. I remember the glory days where we the player count was increased to 50  to keep up with all the new kiddos joining.

Vry tragic

• Like 1

Reply to Thread