? servers

? players online

It's about time to hit the ol dusty trail

• Content Count:  2206

Well here we are, I've been involved with SG in one form or another since I was 11. I only got a computer and bought CS so that I could play on the ZM zombie server with my friends and here we are 15 years later. It's been an absolute pleasure (most of the time) being apart of this community and working towards it's betterment. I know right now is a rough patch but I genuinely believe with some of the moves that will be made that we will find ourselves stable once again. I wish I could have done more as a BD but unfortunately the promotion came at a time in my life when I didn't have much time to begin with and I couldn't make it work,  this place needs a team of leaders who are active and paying attention to all facets of the community.

I'm glad that after all this time I can finally walk away cleanly and with fond memories. 

@Dominicyou've said some pretty dumb things and acted retarded but who am i to judge. Glad at the end of the day I can say that I consider you a friend.

@eXtr3m3the fuckin boy, we may not speak like we used to brother but the love still there. Call on me anytime you need it

@GatorIt's been a wild ride chief, sorry I gave you so much shit but thanks for always having my back when the shits hit the fan

@Hawksmeet me at the fuckin border you canadian clown

Talk to you later SG

• Like 23

• Content Count:  793

Goodbye man and thanks for helping out :)

The echo's of madmen rambling will forever echo upon the halls of sg. I thank you for volunteering, let alone assisting, in silencing them no matter how loud they began to shout.

@Hawks They are coming for you. Best of luck.

Reply to Thread