? servers

? players online

Turkey Day Promos

• Content Count:  1654

Happy turkey day everyone, enjoy your feasts and these promos! 

Powers and color changes will be handled soon cause its a holiday and I'm lazy :)

First up, we have a large group of people who’ve shown that they are all ready to take up this exciting responsibility and provide all of you with amazing events. Please welcome your newest Event Coordinator members CarrolltonPog, Steven, Pyro Looga, and Roddy! Their new responsibilities will include: 

• Organize, plan, and run events
  • Manage/Promote special events on our servers
  • Manage and monitor gaming tournaments
  • Make sure servers are ready for all special events
  • Schedule events to fill servers in need via the steam community
  • Work with the Server Managers to create events that cater to community interests

Up next, we’re going to be showing some love to our Design Team by introducing a fella who’s been working hard and proving to us he can handle more than what was asked for. Please join me in welcoming che as our newest Designer! Their new responsibilities will include: 

• Manage forum and community website themes and layouts
  • Manage all forum and community images (awards, rankbars, etc)
  • Manage forum design sections (signature/avatar requests, etc)
  • Work with Marketing team to manage branding and community logos/external advertising
  • Work with Game Divisions to keep in-game branding and design (map textures for SG) up to date and relevant
  • Work with Marketing team to manage social media accounts (Youtube, Twitch, etc)

Onto our newest member for our Stream Team. I got lazy to come up with something to say so I asked him to give me a fun fact about himself and conveniently on turkey day he said he enjoys cooking. Give it up for oSen joining the Stream Team! Their new responsibilities will include: 

• Streaming on the SG Twitch weekly
  • Administrating Twitch chat
  • Helping grow our Twitch following
  • Work with the marketing team on promotional events
  • Come up with ways to improve the Twitch channel

Now onto our last promotion of the day. We are proud of the hard work and dedication this individual has been putting into to our servers and community. He’s shown that not only is he capable of handling the responsibilities of Community Advisor but that he deserves very much. Please give a very warm welcome to Ashe- I mean Borya to CA! Their new responsibilities will include: 

• Work with the higher staff on implementing important decisions and projects
  • Handling player complaints and issuing bans
  • Moderation of the forum
  • Give awards to members on request
  • Send group invitations to members on request
  • Post in-game server problems on the forum
  • Help in any way to make the servers fun
  • Handle reported posts on the forum

Anyways that’s it. Enjoy your food.

Ok Ok alright…. I lied

It is with great sadness that we are saying goodbye to Thuxys as Design Manager. He’s done an amazing job at leading and teaching the team that we will miss him dearly from this position. But when one person resigns, another shall rise. Filling in for this position we have somebody who’s shown they have great tenacity and urge to keep growing. We know that they will do an incredible job in this position and wish them the best of luck. Please put your hands together and congratulate ThRza as your newest Design Manager

Congratulation to all of you and have a safe and delicious Thanksgiving! 

1da1e2dcd0276a7927973c2ffc546ccf.png

• Like 23

• Content Count:  409

my slime @Roddysliding up those ranks yessir 

congrats to @Steven. on his promotion i hope to see everyone at the crunchyroll event where we all deafen and watch crunchyroll separately 

It’s 2pm coming up on Thanksgiving and your dumbass decides to make a promotions thread? Man go touch grass no one has time for your shit. Incredible how you've turned into a waste of life in the short time you've been here.

• Like 10

• Content Count:  124

It’s  2pm coming up on Thanksgiving and your dumbass decides to make a promotions thread? Man go touch grass no one has time for your shit. Incredible how you've turned into a waste of life in the short time you've been here.

jk. Congrats 

• Like 9
Edited by A Decently Paid Janitor

• Content Count:  248

It’s 2pm coming up on Thanksgiving and your dumbass decides to make a promotions thread? Man go touch grass no one has time for your shit. Incredible how you've turned into a waste of life in the short time you've been here.

Congrats borya and thrza

• Like 8
Edited by Easterpink

Reply to Thread