? servers

? players online

Late night promshuns

• Content Count:  3150

It's 12 AM and @fantasticmessages me saying he completely forgot to do promotions because he had a hot date with twins or something, so here we are. Is it a Thursday promotion or a Friday promotion? who knows...I just didn't feel like waiting till tomorrow.

The first person on our list is a guy who has been making quite a splash in the community lately and we're confident he'll keep doing great things with these new roles. Now we had a bit of a problem with this promotion as there are two managers (honestly probably more) who want you on their team, and they seem like they're willing to fight for it! So for the sake of our sanity and everyone's safety, on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday Nate. will perform his Media Team duties and on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday Nate. will perform his Marketing Team duties. Wednesdays are for whatever else. His responsibilities will include:

• Manage all third party sites/applications.
  • Manage all advertising, sponsorships, and affiliations.
  • Recommend upgrades and general marketing aspects for the community.
  • Research what the community likes / doesn't like.
  • Upkeep the image of SG and help expand.
  • Work with the Media Team to manage branding and community design.
  • Work with Media team to manage social media accounts (Youtube, Twitch, etc).

AND

• Manage forum and community website themes and layouts
  • Manage all forum and community images (awards, rankbars, etc)
  • Manage forum design sections (signature/avatar requests, etc)
  • Work with Marketing team to manage branding and community logos/external advertising
  • Work with Game Divisions to keep in-game branding and design (map textures for SG) up to date and relevant
  • Work with Marketing team to manage social media accounts (Youtube, Twitch, etc)

Next we have someone who has been on the long road to recovery and removal of retardation from his brain after getting hit in the head too many times as a young teenager. He has proven time and time again that he is willing to put in maximum effort in this community with anything he's working on. He has been a great motivator for me and many others in the community and we on the board think it's time he took on a rank worthy of his efforts. Please join me in welcoming Creten as our next Community Advisor. His responsibilities will include:

• Work with the higher staff on implementing important decisions and projects
  • Handling player complaints and issuing bans
  • Moderation of the forum
  • Give awards to members on request
  • Send group invitations to members on request
  • Post in-game server problems on the forum
  • Help in any way to make the servers fun
  • Handle reported posts on the forum

Finally we have a long time staff member climbing the ranks, someone who is even more of an oldfag than me. He has done more tours of duty than most here, but even so he just keeps coming back for more. I don't know if he just really likes us or if the all the alcohol is finally saturating his brain and yet I don't care as long as he keeps doing what he's doing! If everyone would join me in waving their communist flag to celebrate Silentbuns being promoted to Server Manager! His responsibilities will include:

• Verify that servers are operational
  • Reboot dead/lagged servers
  • Assist in training new admins
  • Search for new maps for all servers
  • Upload maps to the servers and fast downloads site
  • Edit map lists & rotations
  • Playing 40 hours of Squad per week.
  • Running an MC server with me.

That's all folks!

- From Santa
  • Like 39

• Content Count:  2252

Thought people that enjoyed Dragon Maid were barred... so why was @Cretenable to get CA back, did anything I say mean nothing?!?! What the fuck guys?

Oh shit uh grats @Nate., you've been doin good I've noticed so I'm expecting a lot out of ya. Grats to @SilentGunsfor his 10th SM promo and step 2 of infecting SG with anime.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread