? servers

? players online

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...!

• Content Count:  1051

Merry Christmas folks! Everyone here should know that you have a meaning. If you're spending Christmas alone, don't let that discourage you! If you're with your family, give them hugs, kisses, and laughs! Be happy..! Even if life is tough, stay strong. YOU dictate your life and happiness, know that.

If you are alone this Christmas, hang out with whoever you can. Here at SG we have a community that accepts open arm's to literally anyone! Regardless of who it is. 

Not everyone will like you, but you will always find someone who at one point will. 

If you haven't gotten a gift from someone, don't worry! Christmas isn't all about gift's! Love yourself, and you'll be loved...!

Love ya!

and because i can, i wanna give special merry christmas' to the people who deserve it...

SO MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS TO YOU:

@blink my best fucking friend. i have nothing else to say but i love you! can't wait to meet you, you canadian toque wearing cunt - (love you!)

@Arctic for being such a funny, nice, entertaining man! (gotta watch more Jeff Dunham bro)

@Never_Mind thanks for the christmas gift, being on ttt to talk to, and playing MC with us!

@Phoenix Rising i want your personality.. you're so fucking funny and big brained.. ALSO STOP BEING SO STACKED ON MC DAMN!

@Tinder LVL10 Sims tryhard.

@esports-speshulist your name and pfp is gay but uh merry christmas

@cartie i wont steal your girl i swear 😉 

@dolo for making me king of shitposting... and thanks for the funny fueds!

@Mxyu thank you for being a cool friend man

@Mace has a way with words. motivational, war hungry (NO FUCKING PROXY WARS OKAY?), caring 

@kit i hate to say this, but merry christmas, you deserve to still be happy.

@BoM for dealing with my bullshit (my favorite BD too sorry everyone else, BoM is just cool)

@Trazz &@Gentoo and @Kieran you three have made TTT a place for me to stay! and i will never forget that. thank you for this year!

@Booch hi

@Charliere you work so hard, just in life. take it easy! merry christmas!

@ImHunterIRL we might not be the best of friends, but merry christmas

@Nolaria & @kuri Merry Christmas to you both aswell!

love all of you, and everyone in the Steam-Gamers community. 2021 is gonna be a good year with you folks!

merry-christmas-10-languages.jpg

• Like 13
Edited by lynxie

• Content Count:  482

Merry Christmas Lynxie, this was really nice to wake up to. Hope you and your family have a wonderful day today, and keep being you bud. Even though I call you awful things at times, it’s always fun in jokes and I really appreciate you as my friend. Merry Christmas pal. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2
Edited by Arctic

Reply to Thread