? servers

? players online

Wild Promotions Appear!

• Content Count:  1654

1 hour ago, Black Rain said:

Trazz left some big shoes to fill in, but we have no doubts this guy will excel in this position. He has bounced around from rank to rank during his time here. The ultimate troll that messes with Greggy G with random reminders in Discord. Offers his Santa hat skills free of charge every Christmas. Loves spamming GIFs as much as BoM and I do. An absolute gem of a guy.

Man... if only you wrote my promotion thread instead of that bom guy. Would have made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. FU BoM! Now I got crazed to back me up idiot!

Congrats Crazed. This one's a no brainer and Im glad you stuck by for the long haul.

Congratulations to the rest of you as well, I am VERY excited to see what the marketing team has to offer in the upcoming months.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  6759

15 minutes ago, Greggy G said:

Man... if only you wrote my promotion thread instead of that bom guy. Would have made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. FU BoM! Now I got crazed to back me up idiot!

Next time :( I was AFK then sorry ❤️ 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1920

Congrats to all. Excited to work with you gents @Dom@Mikey. @rygor @gwert

@crazedkangaroocongrats... but you're still IAM right.... right...?

@Kopstaslimes up next

@TrazzThank you for all you did for the community. Crazy to think at one point we were both CA. I wish you nothing but success and health in your future. 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  903

@Trazz you will be missed my friend, from messing around on TTT to having some more “heartfelt” talks w you, I’ve enjoyed every moment. 
I hope to see you comeback in the future, hit me up if you feel like talking at anytime bud

@Dom @rygor @Mikey. @gwert 

We got plans gents, I hope you’re ready.
I’m happy to see all of you repping salmon, welcome to our secret society :)

@crazedkangaroo When you first came back as a designer, I didn’t know you were a previous staff tbh, then being promoted to IA I was baffled by the quick ride up! From seeing just a portion of the things you do around here, I have no doubt that you’ve earned everyone’s respect for good reason.

Congratulations.

@Kopsta Welcome to CA once again, I’m happy to have you back on the team!

• Like 3

Reply to Thread