? servers

? players online

Wild Promotions Appear!

• Content Count:  6759

OH, HELLO THERE! evilRondo at 1x

I stole this one from @BoM because it’s been a while since you’ve seen a Black Rain post and he’s a good guy who can’t say no.

Can you believe we’re about to hit our 15th year as a community next month? Now think about how many years you’ve been a part of SG in those 15 years and let it sink in. You are a part of SG's history. Crazy, isn’t it? Now let’s continue our 2022 in Steam Gamers with a BANG

Starting with a juicy set of additions to this kick-ass team, we got four new guys who are ready to bring the Steam Gamers brand to a whole new level. We’re excited to see what they bring to the table. They get to rep a sick salmon color, so please join me in welcoming Dom, Rygor, Gwert, and Mikey to the Marketing Team!

Their new responsibilities will include:

• Manage all third party sites/applications.
  • Manage all advertising, sponsorships, and affiliations.
  • Recommend upgrades and general marketing aspects for the community.
  • Research what the community likes / doesn't like.
  • Upkeep the image of SG and help expand.
  • Work with the Media Team to manage branding and community design.
  • Work with Media team to manage social media accounts (Youtube, Twitch, etc).

This next guy is an SG favorite. You’ve seen him across multiple ranks, from Community Advisor to Events Manager and Server Manager. He came back a while ago but once again he’s ready to go beyond that. Start chanting his name because we all know and love the dude named Koooooooooooooooper. Please join me in welcoming back Kopsta to Community Advisor!

His new responsibilities will include:

• Work with the higher staff on implementing important decisions and projects
  • Handling player complaints and issuing bans
  • Moderation of the forum
  • Give awards to members on request
  • Send group invitations to members on request
  • Post in-game server problems on the forum
  • Help in any way to make the servers fun
  • Handle reported posts on the forum

Before we move on, we’d like to take a moment and say thank you to @Trazz. He’s been with us for a long time and had a significant impact in the community. He’s one of the quickest learners that grew to become one of the most experienced server managers I’ve seen. We’ve witnessed his strengths and saw potential from this guy across the various titles he held, which led to an opportunity to have a seat on the board. Although his journey ends here, he’s put in a tremendous amount of work and dedicated hours upon hours, and for that, we cannot let him go without acknowledging it.

Thank you, Shrimp.

While we say goodbye to Mr. Avocado Man, please congratulate him on obtaining his new shiny gold rank. Trazz, you are a Steam Gamers Legend. Cheers 🥑

We’re not done yet…

Trazz left some big shoes to fill in, but we have no doubts this guy will excel in this position. He has bounced around from rank to rank during his time here. The ultimate troll that messes with Greggy G with random reminders in Discord. Offers his Santa hat skills free of charge every Christmas. Loves spamming GIFs as much as BoM and I do. An absolute gem of a guy.

Please give a big applause and warm welcome to our newest Director, crazedkangaroo793588058707984405

His new responsibilities along with a badass red colored name will include:

• Support/build/fix servers
  • Approve admin applications
  • Set up new Admin and Supporter access
  • Issue admin warnings/punishments
  • Keep the community updated of any changes
  • Final say in all admin disputes
  • Plan for growth (website/servers)
  • Support forum/plugins/logos
  • Review and implement community suggestions
  • Promote/demote server admins
  • Handle admin complaints
  • Handle disputes among fellow admins
  • Be a role model to all admins/setting by example
  • Collect donations and manage subscriptions
  • Manage the website, forums, and bansite
  • Manage staffing and responsibilities
  • ... anything else that needs to be done

While we’re nearing the end of January, there’s still a long road ahead. We’re constantly growing and evolving, and we cannot wait to show you guys what we have in store.

Congratulations everyone! Well deserved!

• Like 37

• Content Count:  1634

@Dom, @rygor, @gwert: bitch. Will not elaborate

@Mikey.: I fuck with you heavy bro, you got ideas fr, good promo

@Kopsta: finally, a reason to stay again

@crazedkangaroo: goated with the sauce, already was spamming unfunny gifs, it was only a matter of time

@Trazz: gl with everything, i fuck wit u heavy, thanks for everything you've done here

• Like 5
Edited by Strayyz

Reply to Thread