? servers

? players online

New Year New Promos!

• Content Count:  1952

30 minutes ago, 20 scrolls said:

After a year of being CA I got SM without using a mic. Been a long way from modding team, and don't plan on going further than this. Truly has been an experience here at SG, thanks to everyone who has helped along the way (yes even you bom). Would also like to shoutout @Creten because I could not fit him in the video, but he still wanted in.

With that being said, I welcome you to the finale of what's been this little universe I have created with the videos I have made (if you have not watched them, they are in my signature, both the admin and CA video). Some people have been in past videos of mine so they don't exactly line up, but fuck it they fit in.

Scrolls SM, The finale.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dHlm0fILMGOpLAhB8_Uv4vyY8RhOsOrD/view?usp=sharing 

(it's a video not a file you have to download, and also remember to switch the quality to 1080 as that's the HD version)

Also the tracking is sometimes shit, I kinda had to rush this video out.

The people in the video:

@BoM @Noxstar @TheZZL @Phoenix_ @Charliere @Strayyz @Reid99 @crazedkangaroo @Borya @ThRza @Dom

and finally, @Trazz

why the fuck am I vision.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1105

1 hour ago, 20 scrolls said:

After a year of being CA I got SM without using a mic. Been a long way from modding team, and don't plan on going further than this. Truly has been an experience here at SG, thanks to everyone who has helped along the way (yes even you bom). Would also like to shoutout @Creten because I could not fit him in the video, but he still wanted in.

With that being said, I welcome you to the finale of what's been this little universe I have created with the videos I have made (if you have not watched them, they are in my signature, both the admin and CA video). Some people have been in past videos of mine so they don't exactly line up, but fuck it they fit in.

Scrolls SM, The finale.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dHlm0fILMGOpLAhB8_Uv4vyY8RhOsOrD/view?usp=sharing 

(it's a video not a file you have to download, and also remember to switch the quality to 1080 as that's the HD version)

Also the tracking is sometimes shit, I kinda had to rush this video out.

The people in the video:

@BoM @Noxstar @TheZZL @Phoenix_ @Charliere @Strayyz @Reid99 @crazedkangaroo @Borya @ThRza @Dom

and finally, @Trazz

why was I not included in this you stupid fucking mute bitch!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread