? servers

? players online

It hurts to finally say this, but it’s time for me to go

• Content Count:  157

I didn’t want to make this, but with how I feel with CSGO now, I can’t stay here, it hurts the staff team with me being an inactive staff member, and it hurts me because I planned...to stay a minimum of 10 years as a staff at this community. I’ve gotten into a hobby of creating games and so I’ve done so (managed to make a cool adventure game and I am working on more!) but my time and dedication into that has caused me to drift down a bad road. The staff here know it was eventually going to come, I knew this day was going to come, but I never wanted it to be so soon. I’m here to say sorry for not being the staff member I hoped to be, sorry I let everyone down who believed I could be a great staff member, and sorry to all of my friends for not spending more time. @Hawksmy best friend, never thought I’d see him go so far to get CA! My god. @AstralPersonally one of my favorite TTT buddies, always knew how to make me laugh even if I had a bad day, and even if we didn’t spend as much time as I would like, same goes to hawks. @Maniacwhere do I start, if you don’t end up being a BD some day, the world will end, you are one of the greatest if not the greatest staff member(s) I have ever encountered in a video game, you are joyful, intelligent, and overall know how to light any candle blown out. @Black Rain although we didn’t have much encounters, you were the person who gave me a chance to be an admin, I thank you for that opportunity, and I’m sorry I let you down. @kuriWhy don’t we talk anymore >:c. @TheZZLYou have come such a long way, we didn’t know each-other as much as I feel we did, but it was fun playing with you on the server, you have the youngest, brightest mind and it is shocking how good you are with handling situations. @BoTostop knifing people on ZE:pepega:. @FanServicetake over the ZE community for me, be the admin I wished to be, but I couldn’t. @Charliereanother one of my favorite TTT buddies, every time I would hop on TTT with you it was super fun to chat with you, you really know how to make people laugh, and for someone who has a bunch of toxic people, you definitely know how to handle trolls better than I do.  @lynxie lynix ;). @Nolansorry for stealing your name @Adventistsorry I let you down, you were one of the first, in fact I’m pretty sure you were the only AT at the time who believed I was ready for admin, thank you, and sorry. @jinI'm still waiting for 1/8 of a Big Mac. @Kieran thank you for giving me to opportunity to be apart of the team, sorry if I wasn’t much help, I don’t know how to express my gratitude for you giving me the opportunity to do something I never would have dreamed that I would get to do. @MaceIt was fun playing TTT with you, thanks for believing I could be an admin, sorry I let you down. @JmcIt was fun to play with you in my early stages of this community, one of my best friends of which we unfortunately grew more distant, I wish I had used more time to play with you. 

Anyone else I didn’t mention, I’m sorry, I tried to write this the best I could, despite it being 1 A.M. It was hard to think of everyone that I appreciated, but just know that if you encountered me, I had a great pleasure being able to play with you on the servers. 

This is not a forever goodbye to CSGO, but it might be a forever goodbye for me being staff, I don’t wish to take up a staff position if I am a useless staff member. Again, I appreciate the opportunity you all gave me, especially all the board staff. Again, I’m sorry I wasn’t what I wanted to be, I’m sorry I didn’t spend the 10 years I wished to, and I’m sorry I wasn’t the good staff member I wanted to be.

@Weskerand @BrightThanks for making me absolutely love the ZE community, you both really made me have a strong bond for ZE, if there is one thing I will try to promise, it’s that I will hopefully come back and be the best ZE admin I can be in the future, if I ever do come back to being a staff.

Nolaria

or

Nekomancer

• Like 19
Edited by Nolaria

• Content Count:  1984

Sorry to see that things haven't worked out and it's sad to see you go. I don't think you.var container = document.getElementById("container"); for (var i = 0; i < array.length; i++) { container.innerHTML += '<div class="box"></div>'; }'ve let anyone down and i wish the best for you! 

• Like 7

Reply to Thread