? servers

? players online

IMPORTANT RULE *PB*

• Content Count:  965

Well, I can't say this wasn't to be expected. I've been around for what, almost six years now? Roughly three of those spent as staff? Throughout that time I've met people that have changed the course of my life entirely. Some arguably for the better. Some arguably for the worse. But despite all the bad times that came with the good, one thing is for sure. I wouldn't be the person I am today without SG. 

Safe to say, it's been a really wild ride. I first joined SG when I was 11. Come November and I'll be turning 18. I've seen the Board and other staff change almost entirely at least twice. I feel like I'd be doing a disservice to some of the people who got me to stick around throughout all that time by not mentioning them directly, so here goes.

@Creten Were it not for you I wouldn't be here right now. Not only are you the reason I got to CA as quickly as I did, you're also the reason I took an interest in MG, something that would change my stay here permanently. I know we don't talk that much anymore, but if you're willing to play some games sometime just shoot me a message.

@Dong The work I've done with you on MG will be an experience I'll never forget. With your help (and Greggy too I guess) we were able to bring MG all the way down to rank 300 for a while there, making it the #1 CSGO MG server in the world at the time. You were easily one of the best SMs I have worked with, on top of being a really cool dude. Let me know if you're down to play Brawlhalla or Jackbox anytime. (my boy was robbed give him HG)

@Black Rain @Greggy G @Reid99 @Hawks @Charliere You guys are some of the coolest fuckers I've ever met. From the time spent playing on ZE or TTT, to the stupid ass competitive games we've played, you're all hands down some of my favorite people to hang out and play games with. I could always count on you to just listen to what I had to say, be it SG related or not. I hope that won't change anytime soon.

@Strayyz One of the biggest comeback stories I've been around for at SG. It's weird to think that the dude who got hit by a car and was just generally a dumbass turned out to be one hell of a staff member, and one hell of a friend. Our late night conversations are oddly enjoyable, hopefully we'll be able to have a few more. Make sure to check both sides of the road before crossing.

@delirium Out of all the people who've bullied some sense into me you were probably the best at it. I owe a lot of my transformation from being a dumbass kid to being semi-competent  to you. While I maintain that you can be a total asshole, you're an asshole that cares, and that means a lot. After all these years I'm finally taking your advice. Thank you for pushing me in the right direction.

Of course that's not all of them, it's just if I were to spend more time shouting out everyone I've met at SG this thread would be 3 pages long. That said there are a few more honorable mentions.

@20 scrolls I'll let you know if I need any more stripper fixes on MG

@Valk pls change your name back to Lampshade

@Infinityward funny Diddy Kong

@All Ts I'll make sure to send you a copy of Angry Bees v3 when it's done

@BoMcheck your mailbox

@kabLe take care of granny for me.

And with that, I'll catch you gamers on the flipside.

RoBMVM7.png

• Like 31

• Content Count:  1634

:sadge: enjoy retirement bro u a homie, u put in great work. It was a bunch of fun working together, and those nights where we spent hours talking about random shit on the trending page were lit gl on all ur future endeavors 🤙🏻

• Like 2
Edited by Strayyz

Reply to Thread