? servers

? players online

Appreciation...

• Content Count:  3294

Honestly, when I think of anyone to appreciate obviously the usual suspects come to mind; the tech team, my friends, admins I climbed the ranks with, higherups who believed in me, yadada. But right now I'm really just reflecting on where I am and how everything around me in this community was worked on by countless other before me who all had the same common interest, Jailbreak. Big shoutout to @Grateful @Wawa @Dominic @All Ts @BoM @Nuclear Onion @Military_king @fantastic @delirium- Basically most of the Jailbreak staff, managers, representatives, and admins. My entire past two years has been all about this fantastic gamemode formed and developed by all of you, and many more throughout this community. As I've been here, and climbed the ranks, I take a look back at these old discussion threads with such appreciation and esteem, I just hope I can impact meaningful and good change that hopefully amounts to even half of what some others have done before me. If you're one of the people I tagged, hey, it's Jailbreak regular, server manager, 16 year old, and newfag TheZZL here. Thanks for the work you've put into the server I love so much. 

• Like 7

• Content Count:  482

Ever since I joined SG there were multiple people who welcomed me into the community, and I sincerely appreciate everything you have done for me when I needed you guys the most. @flow_ @Steven. @Wreck @Creten @Ethann@Chad @Jmc @20 scrolls

Shoutout to the Higher-ups as well for busting their asses off to make the forums and servers better for everybody. Keep up the phenomenal work.

Apologies if I forgot anyone but these are the people I can think of off the top of my head. Fucking had a blast with all of you when TeamSpeak was still around, and I still appreciate you guys to this day. Thanks for everything and the great memories I still hold. :classic_smile:

• Like 8
Edited by Arctic

• Content Count:  922

there's alot of people in this community I appreciate, therefor i'm only going to name them through group names:

The Destiny 2 players (Creten, Astral, Sad...)

TTTrash (Case, hypno, shrimp...)

City Boyz (John, Idealist, Fuze...) and yes I said Idealist and Fuze on purpose.

but I guess I think I appreciate @Cody. the most here :P

there's more people that appreciate here, and are still here but that's too many names soooooooo...

• Like 1
Edited by Asher

• Content Count:  1103

Whole bunch of people

@Crow @Cept For Her @Black Rain @Creten@thuxys@vinyl @Greggy G @Kieranand so many more

Edit: more @‘s! @Hawks, @Charliere, @Polarzz

You guys are honestly amazing and supportive, so glad I joined this community

• Like 3
Edited by Error.
I’m sorry if I didn’t add your name!

• Content Count:  2206

@Haggardthanks bro miss you g 

@raven maniacaint no SG without you b

@Redactual legend

@LitKeyWHY DID YOU LEAVE US BRUH

@suricruiseyou unknowingly set a trend of people getting salty and trying to make their own community, but nobody’s ever as good as the original good shit bro

• Like 2
Edited by kabLe

Reply to Thread