? servers

? players online

Appreciation...

• Content Count:  576

Big ups to @Yang without you, the Squad server wouldn't be hitting 98/98 every night.

@Kopstafor giving me the opportunity to Squadmin. Won't disappoint.

@Maniac, @Takuto, @Paralyzed, @BoTo without you guys, I'm not sure what grave ZE would be in right now.

Everyone on the design team, you guys bring an insane amount of value to the server, ranging from server branding to event banners. You guys are so underappreciated and I hope to join the team someday.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  295

12 hours ago, Steven. said:

god I get off of work and I'm mentioned five fucking times but I'm keeping my shit short, shoutout to @Black Rainyou say you hate me but you know you love me, @Johnthanks for what you do because without you I wouldn't be here currently ykiyk, @BoMshoutout to you for real, you took me under your wing sorta on marketing team and gave me a shot and I'm thankful for that because one day I'll replace your old ass. 

@Chad @Dom @Bright @Nugget @patrick @Atrix, y'all are the day ones no cap we used to have hella fun back in the day and just fuck around nonstop now all of you left me here alone with these other idiots. 

dammm we fuck hella bitches :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  275

Shout out to all my peeps I've played ZE with over the years and all the people that have worked hard on it @Leon Mordecai @Korean Ninja @Wesker @MidNight_Ace @TheCharizard @LargeAll @Cept For Her @Infinityward @Polarzz

Shout out to my current fam keeping it going @Paralyzed @Takuto @Maniac @kuri @3ni @Reid99 @nanociaglia @BoTo @thuxys @Hawks 

• Like 13
Edited by FanService

• Content Count:  173

I appreciate any of the people I would allow into my discord channel without kicking them.... You do the math on that ;)

Also Thankyou to the people that tagged me, I appreciate you guys too.

• Like 1
Edited by Bubba

Reply to Thread