? servers

? players online

Appreciation...

• Content Count:  1051

40 minutes ago, MXChaos said:

Well, I do have a few people in mind, BUT since lynxie keeps wanting to talk about that ONE singular post i made. He’s going to be excluded.  I honestly don’t know what to say or don’t know said forum names. A lot of people here have been so cool to play with and i’ve had great late night times playing with them. 
@chaosV2

@Mace

@Never_Mind

I’d tag more people, but I have terrible upfront memory when it comes to things like this. 

oh yeah, and here’s this @lynxie

Yeah your cool ig, could be better..

Phasmophobia!! Cool person. Ig..

you've forced my hand. 

(dont delete this pls)

spacer.png

• Like 1
Edited by lynxie

• Content Count:  819

Aight we doing this,

Special Shoutout to the buds: @Maniac @Mace :canada:

I have a bunch of people I can put on this list but I wanna highlight the people who have impacted me in a good way in some way since joining SG. You guys are honestly all amazing and I hope we can make many funny moments and memories together. @Charliere@Cept For Her @Polarzz @Error. @Happy Man @Black Rain:ahh: @Trazz @Greggy G   @kuri @Steven. @Reid99 

its quite a bit of you but I believe you guys are all deserving of a shoutout! You guys are all a huge contributor to the community through my eyes and honestly all deserve some preciation round this bitch.

• Like 12
Edited by Hawks
Holy fuck typos

• Content Count:  498

21 minutes ago, Hawks said:

Aight we doing this,

Special Shoutout to the buds: @Maniac @Mace :canada:

I have a bunch of people I can put on this list but I wanna highlight the people who have impacted me in a good way me in some way since joining SG. You guys are honestly all amazing and I hope we can make many funny moments and memories together. @Charliere@Cept For Her @Polarzz @Error. @Happy Man @Black Rain:ahh: @Trazz @Greggy G   @kuri @Steven. @Reid99 

its quite a bit of you but I believe guys are all deserve a shoutout! You guys are all a huge contributor to the community through my eyes and honestly all deserve some preciation round this bitch.

:usa2:

Edited by kuri

• Content Count:  905

I've had too many notifications, I can no longer remain silent. Sorry if I miss some people, I'm really trying to think back a bit.

So Imma start it off with some of the peeps that I talked/hung with when I first joined and was just a lowly regular.@Hawks :canada: @lynxie @kuri @rob kople @TheSuspect @Rob. @AfterPot  and yes, even @Che (<-----good kid right here)

Ya'll made SG stand out for me and kept me comin back for laughs and the good times on TTT so I gotta give you appreciation and a thank you.

Next we'll move on to when I stepped up a bit more and became an Admin/Marketer. @Arctic @Astral @Jmc @Hawks @Tang@Toasty @Nolan @TheZZL @paggos @f0x @Strayyz @Trazz @Kieran @ImHunterIRL @Maniac @Steven.@BoM  and @Bacon

You guy's are some of the most chill guys here. We've joked around, got SG work done together and it's been great getting to know you all more and more as time goes on.

Now we're at the current moment in time. We got @John @Black Rain @Gentoo @Noxstar @Cept For Her and @Bubba.

You guys, and girl, work hard, play hard and are bringing SG to new heights with everyday that goes by (As does everybody else mentioned or not) so kudo's to you guys.

Now for the final part cause this is getting kinda long, I'd like to shoutout some of the people that I hold in high regards and have high hopes for.

@Amazing @oSen @MXChaos @pupster @cnb @Byte @jin @Shawty and @BloodBlades.

While most of you guy's are on the younger side, I see potential in you and with time and effort I think you guys will get far here and be able to make a true difference within the community for the better.

Now that's about all I got left in me.

If I missed you I'm sorry but as you can see, that's quite a bit of names so if you think you should've been in here than you're probably right.

Sorry for all the tags but if I'm gonna be showing appreciation than I may as well give it to everyone that should get it.

With that, you can stop reading:)

• Like 33
Edited by Mace

Reply to Thread