? servers

? players online

Appreciation...

• Content Count:  1106

god I get off of work and I'm mentioned five fucking times but I'm keeping my shit short, shoutout to @Black Rainyou say you hate me but you know you love me, @Johnthanks for what you do because without you I wouldn't be here currently ykiyk, @BoMshoutout to you for real, you took me under your wing sorta on marketing team and gave me a shot and I'm thankful for that because one day I'll replace your old ass. 

@Chad @Dom @Bright @Nugget @patrick @Atrix, y'all are the day ones no cap we used to have hella fun back in the day and just fuck around nonstop now all of you left me here alone with these other idiots. 

• Like 8

• Content Count:  764

Damn, I really want to post on this thread so here I go, I'd like to start of with some of my friends since I have known for quite a while now like, @BloodBlades, @pupster, @fru!ty, @lobsteruni, @Mace@oSen, @Hawks, @kuri, and probably a lot more, but i can't really think of all of you there's just to many. These guys are a few people who have been my friend for quite a while now and I have just had really good experiences with them :).

Another HUGE, thanks to the modders, @Damon, @3ni, @20 scrolls, and last but not least, @Noxstar. Thanks, for all the hard work!

Another thanks to all the MG events team members for making the server a vibe!! @BloodBlades, @pupster, @Acer.

• Like 12
Edited by Che

• Content Count:  3299

@kuri@FanService@thuxys@Nate.@3ni@Reid99@Infinityward@Takuto@Paralyzed@nanociaglia@BoTo

Huge thanks to the ZE team for helping pick the server back up in one of its darkest hours. We wouldn't have gotten to the point we're at without all of your help.

@Mace@Steven.@patrick@Noxstar@BoM

Marketing squad rolling deep, you guys put in a ton of great work for the community and a lot of it goes unseen. Thank you.

@kabLe@Kieran@Trazz

You guys have helped me out a ton in so many different situations and I couldn't be more grateful.

@Hawks@Greggy G@Black Rain

Some of the nicest people I've met in this community, you guys keep the spirit of this place alive.

@John

Thanks for the wogue bans bud.

@Bubba@Gator

The OG buds, peep their join date.

• Like 21
Edited by Maniac

• Content Count:  2697

Shout-out to @fozilla mirefox. He's the coolest dude I know and I wouldn't be here without him.

There's tons of people I could list in this post. I could list the entire Events Team, past and present. I had a blast managing the Events Team and I still like to pop in every now and then. The Media Team does so much and they played an important role in getting the new forums out and just doing new things in general. I would @ the entire Technical Team 6x over but I don't even think that would be enough. Nishok and Liam are the greatest and their team consists of very intelligent people who are able to find fixes for anything. Boto, Cept, The Virus, and Nano are impeccable individuals. Our modding dudes are always fixing maps or coming up with something new to make, pretty sick. The marketing homies are always coming up with new ways to expand our horizons and it's amazing to see. I love talking to the CA team and coming up with solutions or discussing threads. Such a diverse team and the people on it are always nice to talk to. This place wouldn't be anything without the Server Managers who dedicate so much time in order to make their servers an enjoyable place. The work the ZE managers have been doing to get ZE going again is astonishing. The IA team holds a special place in my heart. Much like the CAs, these guys are always super fun to discuss things with. It's been a blast with them. The directors are pretty rad i guess. No but for real, i can't put it into words how much i appreciate those guys and gal. solving problems is easy except for the one we discuss at every meeting. always a blast to talk to much like the rest of the team.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  1920

Well if we're actually going to be mushy here and bring it all out I guess I'll put mine in a few parts. 

Firstly I'll thank the "OGs" I was around in my first consistent stint here at SG from like 2017-2018 for being able to deal with my obnoxious ass when I was still an immature idiot and could scream at the cost of my vocal cords over Overwatch. Shoutout to both the TeamSpeak peeps I would chat with and the JB tards I would laugh for hours with back in the day (well at least when I was still a "JB kid"). For those that are left, here's your tag to know you're appreciated. @Hellobby@Big Cage @Evol@shado @[banned user 1] @[banned user 2] @Post@Suri

I guess next I'll go over my "staff era" here since it looks like I won't be touching a staff rank for a looooooooooooong ass time, if ever. I met some incredible people I had plenty of good memories with, from the events team, the CA teams, the realones (yes, we were toxic and were close to being on the US men's instigating team), and the boys who worked their ass off to rebuild the marketing team. Spent far too many hours here trying to do what I could to make the community a better place for those who came and went, even if my contributions really amounted to nothing. I'll mention some of the more notable people from that time who I really appreciated: @Strayyz@nesquik@Dong @Casual@Poke@Kopsta@John@urpalerp @Noxstar @BoM

Now since my return from my perm: I really appreciate how welcoming you all have been with me. I honestly thought I wasn't going to be welcomed back too easily considering how I went out. Yall have been incredible to be around and are helping me through rough times, yall are some great people. Cod peeps @Black Rain  @Crow @Error. @ImHunterIRLit's been great fun playing with you guys. ZE Boys @Maniac @Takuto @kuriit's been great getting into and learning ZE with you guys and it's incredible to see the amount of work you guys have been putting in. Hopefully I can stick around : ')

Special Mentions:

@Greggy G- Thank you for probably being my best friend here since my staff era here. You've been an absolute homie and will call me out on my shit. You're a real one and I hope you know I'm here for you whenever you need it.

@fantastic- It was a pleasure working with you in my CA days grinding for shit on Jailbreak. It was great seeing the amount of work we got done as a JB team. Haven't heard from you much in recent months but I hope you're doing well with school and whatever responsibilities you have here.

@delirium- Thank you for being a brutally honest motherfucker and allowing me to take part in performing CPR on the marketing team. Hope you're staying well.

@Cept For Her-- (sorry forgot to put you when i originally wrote this, I'm tired ;-;) Thank you for being a homie since my return. It's been real nice to be able to chill with you recently.

• Like 17
Edited by phoenix_
im dumb

Reply to Thread